Virtual Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - 21/22 School Year
Virtual Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
Work in a non-traditional school setting as a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for a school district in Georgia. Candidate will work with part-time hours with students in K-12th grade. Must be comfortable working virtually and independently.
- Master’s Level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Two to three Years of Experience in a school setting
- Georgia DHH Certification Required
- Fluent in ASL
Advantages of Working with VocoVision:
- Eliminates travel hassles
- No additional cost for access to software
- Tech support provided
- Reduce exposure to illness
To apply please email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at Taylor.email@example.com. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled