Virtual Full Time or Part Time School Social Worker in Michigan.
Virtual/Teletherapy Social Worker
VocoVision is currently looking for a Michigan licensed School Social Worker to work-from-home. This is a phenomenal opportunity for the upcoming school year with a sympathetic and supportive team of administrators on staff. This is a full-time virtual contract for a School Social Worker that will be working with K-12th grade IEP minutes.
- Provides individual and group support to students and their families.
- Identifies factors in a child’s home, school, and community that affect his/her success in learning. Helps school personnel to better understand how factors such as family, culture, socioeconomic status, and physical and mental health can affect students’ performance and behavior.
- Serves as a resource to building staff regarding identification and reporting of student abuse/neglect.
- Consults and collaborates with community agencies and mental health professionals.
- Provides service coordination for students and families requiring multiple services or resources.
- Develops prevention and intervention programs to address violence, teen pregnancy, drug and alcohol abuse, and harassment.
- Provides parent education, training, and resources.
- Participates in policy development and on committees addressing roadblocks like discipline, attendance, mandatory reporting, and school climate.
- Competitive Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- Remaining an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have more than a decade of helping educators and school
- Full Time or Part Time
- Full 2022 - 2023 School Year
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- IEPs, Minuets and Report Writing, Counseling, Testing.
- 1099 Position
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Must be Licensed in Michigan
- Michigan State Education Certification
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-239-5652 for any additional information! Looking for full time virtual work? Contact me directly via my number!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled