Virtual Full Time Remote School Speech Language Pathologist Needed - Minnesota
Remote Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist Needed | Minnesota
VocoVision is working with a school district in Minnesota currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their growing virtual team! This is a full-time teletherapy position for a talented and highly qualified SLP working from the comfort of their own home. This school district is well renowned, desirable, and eager to expand into the benefits of virtual learning for their students. Are you a creative and passionate worker? Talented in your field? Ready to dive into working remotely? This is your sign to apply!
- Active License in the state of Minnesota AND residing state (if applicable)
- Master’s Degree in Communications / Speech Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- Professional Liability Insurance
- 2 Years of School Experience Minimum
Job Details Include:
- Caseload: variable caseload available PreK-5
- Differentiating between speech and language comprehension and disorders.
- Working and assessing children who have come from different backgrounds.
- Improving communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of speech, language, and hearing impairments.
- Will meet with parents and advise them of their child’s areas of need and progress of development.
- Write IEP reports.
- Maintain professional ethics as established by the American Speech Language Association.
(Not all responsibilities are listed.)
Perks and Other Information:
1099 Contractor Position
Fully Remote Position / Work from Home
Exclusive Access to our Therapy Material
To apply for this great opportunity, please contact Sam Schweinsberg at (678) 367-2908. For immediate consideration, please send a copy of your resume with 3 professional references to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled