Virtual | Full-Time School Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) Job in New Mexico
VocoVision is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for a contract position with a school district located in New Mexico.
At VocoVision, we work with the world’s premier speech-language pathologists (SLP) to help them transfer their specialized skill sets to a virtual setting. Just like an in-person SLP, the duties of our teletherapists change from student to student, depending on their individual challenges.
- Contract Position:
- ASAP - End of School Year
- 35-40 Hours/Week
- K-12, Mostly Elementary
- 35 Kiddos
- 4 Evaluations
- Direct Services
- Work From Home
- Requires a Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of NM
- Prior school experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled