Virtual Full Time Teletherapy School Speech Language Pathologist Needed - Maine
Remote Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist Needed | Maine
Are you looking for an energizing, meaningful, and highly rewarding career from the comfort of your home? Here at VocoVision, we have just what every virtual Speech Language Pathology needs. Our company drives innovation in the academic world, connecting schools with expert remote instructional and service providers. Right now, we’re working with multiple districts in Maine to fill online SLP positions; full-time and part-time, for this current semester and school year. If you too have a passion for what we do, giving students and families access to the therapy services they need, see more details below.
- Active License in the state of Maine AND residing state (if applicable)
- Maine CHRC Fingerprints
- Master’s Degree in Communications / Speech Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- Professional Liability Insurance
- 2 Years of School Experience Minimum
- Valid Driver's License
Job Details Include:
- Differentiating between speech and language comprehension and disorders.
- Working and assessing children who have come from different backgrounds.
- Improving communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of speech, language, and hearing impairments.
- Will meet with parents and advise them of their child’s areas of need and progress of development.
- Maintain professional ethics as established by the American Speech Language Association.
(Not all responsibilities are listed.)
Perks and Other Information:
1099 Contractor Position
Fully Remote Position / Work from Home
Exclusive Access to our Therapy Material
Interested? We are currently setting up interviews for SLPs interested in the opportunity of Teleptherapy in Maine and surrounding states. Apply now and contact me for immediate consideration.
Sam Schweinsberg, Virtual Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled