Virtual Indiana School SLP Job -ASAP Start
Full-time Remote School Speech Language Pathologist Job | IN
Have you been considering teletherapy for 2 years, but haven't found the right opportunity? If you're an Indiana licensed SLP looking for a fresh start working from home, this is your chance to work with a supportive and all-around amazing school district in MT, virtually, for the remainder of the school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. See details below.
- PreK-12th grade population
- Multiple openings
- Population assigned based on experience
- Itinerant openings available
- Direct services
- Life Skills
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Flexible hours
- Full and part-time positions
- Provides instruction and therapy to students with speech and language needs
- Provides consultation and assists general classroom teachers in helping students with speech and language challenges
- Commands good verbal and written skills
- Maintains professional ethics as established by the American Speech Language Association
- Conducts a screening program to identify learners with speech/language impairments
- Implement and follow the referral process as outlined School
- Administer and interpret appropriate assessments
- Provide professional development in identifying speech/language impairments
- Attend child study team meetings as requested
- Participate in developing appropriate I.E.P.'s
- Develop individualized educational programs for speech/language remediation and monitor same
- Develop an effective schedule for speech/language therapy
- Maintain records and reports necessary to provide and monitor an effective speech/language program
- Integrate goals and objectives into regular program
- Establish a parent/school inter-relationship in working with speech/language impaired learners
- Carry out directives of supervisor(s)
- State DOE licensure
- ASHA CCC
- 2 years of recent experience
- Master's degree
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
The director is actively holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] as well as your availability to interview and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled