Virtual K-12 Speech Language Pathologist
ProCare Therapy is seeking a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist to provide services for K-12th grade students in Tennessee. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while still making a meaningful impact on students' lives.
- Provide virtual speech language pathology services to students in accordance with their Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff to develop and implement appropriate intervention strategies
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify students' speech and language needs
- Maintain accurate and timely records of student progress and communicate with parents and caregivers as needed
- Attend IEP meetings and provide input on students' goals and progress
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Active license in Speech-Language Pathology
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with technology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA or CFY supervision provided
- Comfortable with being a 1099 contractor and providing your own liability insurance
Apply today and join the ProCare Therapy team!
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.