Virtual Massachusetts VocoVision Speech-Language Pathologist Job - Teletherapy Position
Join our virtual team as a VocoVision Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and make a positive impact in students' lives. Work from home, conduct teletherapy sessions, and enjoy flexible hours.
Job Title: Massachusetts Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Remote Teletherapy
Description: Looking for a rewarding remote job as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)? Join VocoVision's team and provide teletherapy services to students for school districts across the country. Enjoy working from home and conducting sessions through our teletherapy platform. Apply today to make a positive impact on students' lives.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations using VocoVision's teletherapy technology.
- Develop personalized treatment plans and deliver therapy sessions.
- Collaborate to ensure effective communication and progress monitoring.
- Maintain accurate documentation of sessions, progress notes, and reports.
- Master's in Speech-Language Pathology
- Valid Massachusetts SLP licensure or eligibility.
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP).
- Prior experience working with children in school or clinical settings.
- Proficiency in teletherapy platforms/technology.
- Remote work with flexible hours.
- Competitive pay.
- Professional development opportunities and access to our library of resources.
- Collaborative and supportive team.
- Opportunity to positively impact students' lives nationwide.
To apply for the VocoVision SLP role, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call directly at 813-358-5769. Join VocoVision today and unlock students' communication potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled