Virtual Michigan School Psychologist Job
Work-From Home MI Licensed School Psychologist | ASAP START
Are you an experienced School Psychologist licensed in the state of Michigan looking for a fresh start in a teletherapy job? This is your chance to work with a supportive and all-around amazing school district in MI, and work remotely, for the remainder of the school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Virtual extended school year (summer) School Psychologist jobs available as well. See details below.
- PreK-12th+ grade itinerant
- Multiple openings
- Assessments and Evaluations heavy caseload
- Self-Contained Classroom
- Flexible hours
- 100% work from home
- Consults with school personnel identifying students who have learning and/or adjustment difficulties.
- Conducts comprehensive, psycho-educational evaluations which include review of records; formal testing/informal testing; observation of the student's functioning in the classroom and other settings to analyze learning and behavior difficulties; interviews with the student, teacher(s), administrators, and/or outside agencies
- Documents evaluation results and completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees attending special education eligibility meetings, assisting with manifestation determinations and discipline reviews
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students
Provides crisis intervention as needed
- Conducts or participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system
- Adheres to Federal, State, and local guidelines and policies in the provision of School Psychological services
Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant
- Supervises school psychology interns as necessary
Conducts in-service training for school personnel, parents, and central office staff
- NASP certification
- State license
- 2 years of recent experience
- Master's degree
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If interested, please apply, and contact me below:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled