Virtual Nevada School Psychologist Distance Learning
Virtual Nevada School Psychologist – Distance Learning
A school district in Nevada is currently seeking a hard-working and qualified School Psychologist to join their team for the 22/23 school year. This is a work from home position that utilizes a complete and user-friendly online platform. Working from home provides clinicians with increased flexibility and autonomy resulting in an ideal work/life balance.
In addition to so many advantages, psychologists can feel satisfied with their career as teletherapy primarily services students who may not have received the psychological services they need without it.
- Master’s Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- State Licensed and Certified
- 2 or more years of experience
- Implementing IEPs
- Providing direct and indirect therapy
- Mild to moderate caseloads
- Software provided
- Clinical and technical training available before and throughout contract
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected] If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me by phone or email.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled