Virtual North Dakota SLP Job - Teletherapy Position - VocoVision
Join our virtual team as a VocoVision Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and make an impact in students' lives. Work from the comfort of your home, conduct teletherapy sessions through VocoVision's all-inclusive platform, and enjoy a flexible schedule.
Job Title: North Dakota Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Remote Teletherapy
Description: Join VocoVision's team of virtual Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) and provide teletherapy services to students for school districts across the country. Enjoy working from home and conducting sessions through our teletherapy platform. Apply today to positively impact students' and families' lives.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations.
- Develop personalized treatment plans and deliver therapy sessions.
- Collaborate to ensure effective communication and progress monitoring.
- Maintain accurate documentation of sessions, progress notes, and reports.
- Master's in Speech-Language Pathology
- Valid North Dakota SLP licensure or eligibility.
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP).
- Experience working with children in school or clinical settings.
- Proficiency in teletherapy platforms/technology.
- Work from home with flexible hours.
- Competitive pay.
- Professional development opportunities and access to our toolkit of resources.
- Collaborative and supportive team.
- Opportunity to positively impact students' lives nationwide.
To apply for the VocoVision SLP role, submit your resume to [email protected] or call directly at 813-358-5769. Join VocoVision today and unlock students' communication potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled