Virtual Occupational Therapist in Maine (Teletherapy)
Fully Remote Occupational Therapist Position in Maine
VocoVision has teamed up with a school district in Maine. To find a dependable and well-organized school occupational therapist.
VocoVision gives therapists the flexibility to work from anywhere by integrating video conferencing with successful educational services to provide a one-of-a-kind opportunity for students, therapists, and school systems. VocoVision offers software and technical support along the way to guarantee a smooth transition.
- Develop and evaluate IEPs
- Consult and collaborate with families, faculty, and staff
- Preventative and responsive solutions
- Create and carry out programs and promotion to promote learning
All prospective clinicians must have:
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active License in Maine
- At least 2 years of experience in the school setting
To be immediately considered for the position please email a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-882-2167.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled