Virtual Position Speech -Language Pathologist Full Time K-12 Minneapolis MN
Virtual Position – Speech -Language Pathologist – Full – Time – K-12 – Minneapolis MN
Vocovision has partnered with an excellent school district in Minnesota looking to hire a Speech-Language Pathologist to become a part of their team. The selected candidate will be responsible for evaluations, identifying and providing services to students who meet eligibility requirements for speech-language impairments.
The Speech-Language Pathologist selected will have to collaborate and communicate with professionals and parents regarding speech and language goals in the classroom and home environment setting.
- Communicate with patients to evaluate their levels of speech or language difficulty
- Create and carry out an individualized treatment plan
- Determine the extent of communication problems by having a patient complete basic reading and vocalizing tasks or by giving standardized tests
- Flexible scheduling
- 2 years of experience as Speech- Language Pathologist
- License Minnesota with CCs
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Master’s Degree Speech -Language Pathology
- Active Minnesota Teaching Certification
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled