Virtual Psychologist Needed!
Michigan School Psychologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Michigan searching for an organized and passionate School Psychologist. This position is for the upcoming school year. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and deliver services through an online platform. VocoVision provides the software, training, and technical support to ensure a successful assignment!
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
- Master’s degree or higher in School or Educational Psychology
- Bilingual Candidate a plus (Spanish Speaking)
- Licensed School Psychologist in Michigan
- Full-Time: 30 hours/week – per diem available as well
- K-12 – District wide position
- Mild to moderate
- Weekly pay
- Flexible/autonomous schedule
Industry / Responsibilities:
- Listening to students' concerns about academic, emotional, or social issues.
- Providing individual and group counseling as appropriate.
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Helping students to process and overcome their problems.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Engaging and counseling teachers, parents, and caregivers about issues.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Developing programs to address behavioral issues and learning difficulties.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
To be immediately considered for the position please email Mathew Rocha a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-325-0231.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled