Virtual | School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) Opportunity | Craig, CO
Interested in working from the comfort of your home? VocoVision is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for a contract position with a school district located in the state of Colorado.
Regardless of location, every student should have access to the world’s leading telepractice professionals. At VocoVision, we help children reach their potential from anywhere.
- Contract Position:
- ASAP - End of School Year
- 37.5 Hours/Week
- K-12th Grade
- District Wide
- Fully Remote
- Requires a Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of CO
- School experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Pay Range: $33-47 Hourly Dependent on Experience
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled