Virtual School Occupational Therapist needed for OHIO
Virtual School Occupational Therapist needed for Ohio
Vocovision is currently hiring for the upcoming school year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assessments and services to students K-12
- Review students’ charts to improve appropriateness of OT services to be individualized
- Coordinate with Special Education Directors, faculty, and staff
- Advocate for students with special needs and/or school districts at meetings
- State Licensure in Ohio or any state within the U.S
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s in Occupational Therapist
- 2-3 related experience required
Actual salary placement will be based on School District’s Board of Education experience and education calculations from the Occupational Therapist Salary Schedule.
APPLY TODAY or contact me for more information at 770-325-0321. Email Chana at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled