Virtual School Occupational Therapist needed for VA
Vocovision is currently hiring for the upcoming school year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assessments and services to students K-12
- Review students charts to improve appropriateness of OT services to be individualized
- Coordinate with Special Education Directors, faculty, and staff
- Advocate for students with special needs and/or school districts at meetings
- State Licensure in Virginia or any state within the U.S
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Bachelor's Degree or Master s in Occupational Therapist
- 2-3 related experience required
Actual salary placement will be based on School District s Board of Education experience and education calculations from the Occupational Therapist Salary Schedule.
APPLY TODAY or contact me for more information at 770-325-0321. Email Chana at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled