Virtual School Psychologist | 2023-2024
Virtual Psychologist in Oregon for 23-24 school year
We are seeking a highly qualified and motivated school psychologist to join one of our schools in Oregon.
As a Virtual school psychologist, you will provide psychological assessment and therapy services to students, and collaborate with school staff to support student mental health and well-being.
- Full-time hours for the 23-24 school year
- Conduct virtual psychological assessments and evaluations to determine student needs
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and therapy sessions
- Provide crisis intervention and support to students in need
- Collaborate with teachers, school administrators, and other professionals to ensure the success of all students
- Maintain accurate and complete records of student progress and attendance
- Communicate regularly with school staff to keep them informed of student progress and any concerns
- Attend virtual meetings and professional development sessions as required
- Master's degree in School Psychology
- Must have CCC's
- Oregon certification
- Ability to provide therapy services and support to students in a virtual setting
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- 1099 contract position with liability insurance
This position is available to be filled immediately. For questions/consideration, please contact Preston Andriot directly.
Director of Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled