Virtual School Psychologist Distance Learning
Virtual School Psychologist – Distance Learning
VocoVision is currently arranging interviews for a School Psychologist needed in a school district in Michigan. This is a work from home, teletherapy position, allowing clinicians to provide services to students from the comfort of their own home. Without teletherapy and the amazing clinicians that utilize it, many of these students may not receive the services they need.
- Full Time (part time applicants also encouraged to apply)
- Mild to moderate cases
- Responsible for testing, evaluations, assessments, and IEPs
- Master’s degree or higher in School/Educational Psychology
- Licensed School Psychologist in Michigan
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Decrease transportation cost (gas + wear and tear)
- Save time on commuting to work
- Decrease exposure to illness
If you are interested in this position or other opportunities with VocoVision, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled