Virtual School Psychologist for Nevada School District
VocoVision is seeking to hire a full or part time Virtual School Psychologist. Do you enjoy working with children? Would you like to improve the lives of students through our exceptional teletherapy platform while working from home? If so, this may be the position for you!
What we are looking for:
- 1 high school position/ 1 middle school position
- Hours per week: 35
- Caseload requirements: Mainly re-evaluation with a few initial evaluations; No students with significant disabilities, mainly SLD, OHI, Emotional Handicap
- Will take out of state candidates who are not licensed in Nevada but would hold a pending license or willing to obtain one
As a School Psychologist, you will spend your day helping improve the lives of children. Setting them up for success both in the school setting and beyond is meaningful work that builds a rewarding career! Partnering with VocoVison as one of our tele therapists comes with support and flexible schedule!
- 1099 Independent Contract
- M-F during school hours ( you pick how many hours you can devote)
- 100% full remote
- Weekly and Equal Pay for indirect and direct services
- Master's degree in Psychology
- Nevada Certification as a School Psychologist
If this position interests you please email your resume to me Kelly Perez at [email protected] or call me directly for more information at 678-367-4912! If I am away I will get back with you within 24-48 hours of your call.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled