Virtual School Psychologist Job Teletherapy
Virtual School Psychologist Job – Teletherapy
VocoVision is looking to hire a School Psychologist for a full-time position in a Connecticut school district. This position will be for up to 37.5 hours per week and this School Psychologist will be working with students with a variety of mild to moderate disabilities. To qualify, candidates must have at least a master’s in psychology, be licensed in Connecticut, and have at least two years of experience. This position will interview and hire the right candidate immediately for the remainder of the school year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform Psychological evaluations of students
• Recommend students for special education services
• Assist in the preparation of goals and objectives
• Write IEP’s
• Consult with parents and staff regarding to results of assessments
• Keep records in accordance with state and federal law
Attain the work/life balance you deserve by applying today!
You can apply directly below or send a direct email with your resume to Meghan Tonnesen at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled