Virtual School Psychologist - Michigan
Take advantage of this opportunity to be 100% remote and save on gas! VocoVision has an opportunity for a remote School Psychologist to handle a K-12 caseload. Candidates would be expected to perform assessments, monitor progress, provide prevention and intervention services, crisis support, and family-school collaboration.
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Current Michigan State License
- 2 years of experience working in the school system
- Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities
- Must have laptop/desktop, microphone, webcam, and reliable internet
- Software and training are provided
- IT and Clinical team support
Sound like a good fit for you? Email me a copy of your resume (Amanda.Sanders@VocoVision.com) or give me a call (770.776.2136) for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled