Virtual School Psychologist Needed
VocoVision is seeking a qualified online School Psychologist this school year for a contract position located in Washington D.C. This is a terrific with supportive administration willing to be flexible on weekly hours and caseload preferences.
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- You can work 100% from the comfort of your home!
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a fully developed, user-friendly remote platform via VocoVision
- We offer real-time support throughout your assignment - virtual training resources, and a Clinical Support Team who have been trained to assist with our VocoVision educational platform
- Access to an extensive bank of regularly updated training videos, learning units, scheduling tools, School Psychology assessments & testing kits, plus proprietary therapy, intervention, and teaching materials.
Requirements for Tele-Therapy School Psychologists:
- Master's degree in School Psychology or equivalent
- MD, VA, or Washington D.C. School Psychologist license
- National certification
- Pass a Tech Screening through VocoVision
- Multi-age caseload
- 5 days per week
- 22/23 school year
- General duties
When you partner with VocoVision, you get so much more than just an innovative teletherapy platform. You get the backing of our clinical and technical teams, and you get to be part of our mission to break down location barriers to create connections between school professionals and the students who need them. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Senior Virtual Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled