Virtual School Psychologist - Part Time, Teletherapy
Looking to continue working from home? This is your chance to work virtually like you’re still in brick and mortar! A supportive Ohio school district is looking for a School Psychologist to provide teletherapy for students from 9-12th through VocoVision. The director is looking for hire to start as soon as possible, apply for immediate consideration.
Job Details & Qualifications Needed:
- M.S. in School or Educational Psychology
- Active or eligible for State of Ohio School Psychology license
- 2 years school-based School Psychologist experience
- Materials and Teletherapy Resources Provided
- 100% Remote – Clinical & Technical Training and Support Provided
- Contract – 10 hours a week
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours
- Weekly Pay (includes Direct and Indirect Services)
Gain the work-life balance you desire and deserve. To learn more about this exciting School Psychologist opportunity, apply by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn about other fantastic teletherapy School Psychology openings in the US for this school year or the next, send your resume directly to Susan Davis at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled