Virtual School Psychologist - Part-time
Teletherapy Support School Psychologist Job - 20 hours/week
We take promoting a healthier work-life balance seriously, and help our teletherapists maintain it by offering flexible schedules and work-from-home positions, so you have more time with your family and to exercise your passions. If you’re seeking a change in your career – we'd love to help you in any way we can.
VocoVision has partnered with an amazing virtual academy based in the Chappells, SC area that is looking for a part-time virtual School Psychologist for the school year, with the opportunity to renew for summer hours. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- K-12th grade itinerant
- Supporting in person psychologist in:
- Report writing
- IEP management
- Therapy Minutes
- Consults with school personnel identifying students who have learning and/or adjustment difficulties.
- Conducts comprehensive, psycho-educational evaluations which include review of records; formal testing/informal testing; observation of the student's functioning in the classroom and other settings to analyze learning and behavior difficulties; interviews with the student, teacher(s), administrators, and/or outside agencies
- Documents evaluation results and completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees attending special education eligibility meetings, assisting with manifestation determinations and discipline reviews
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students
Provides crisis intervention as needed
- Conducts or participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system
- Adheres to Federal, State, and local guidelines and policies in the provision of School Psychological services
Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant
- Supervises school psychology interns as necessary
Conducts in-service training for school personnel, parents, and central office staff
- NASP Credential
- SC School Psychologist license
- 2 years of recent experience
- Master's degree
Benefits of Working with our Platform:
- Access to remote assignments nationwide, all from the comfort of your home.
- Guaranteed hours, and competitive rates for direct and indirect services
- Access to our platform, curated by teachers and therapists over more than 10 years
- Flexible independent contracts
The school professionals and service providers who work with us are already some of the best in the country. So, how do we help you be the best you possibly can be? By giving you access to our VocoVision Clinical Support Team. These are licensed educators who have been in your shoes, that make sure each telepractitioner has the training and the tools they need to effectively help their students in a virtual setting.
The director is actively holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] as well as your availability to interview and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled