Virtual School Psychologist Teletherapy
Virtual School Psychologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision is working with a Pennsylvania school district in need of a School Psychologist. VocoVision enables therapists to work from home by bringing advanced video conferencing and effective educational services together to create a unique opportunity for students, therapists, and school systems. To ensure a smooth transition, VocoVision provides software and technical support every step of the way.
- Master’s Level Degree in Psychology
- Licensed through the State Board as a School Psychologist
- Computer competent
- Testing, evaluating, and assessing students
- Building IEPs
- Collaborate with teachers, families, and other faculty members
- Avoid traffic and transportation expenses
- Reduce exposure to illness
- Flexible schedule
- Increased self-sufficiency
If you are interested in advancing your career through this unique platform, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled