Virtual School Psychologist Teletherapy
Virtual School Psychologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision is looking to hire a School Psychologist for a full-time position in a school district in Maryland. This position will be for up to 37.5 hours per week and this School Psychologist will be working with students with a variety of mild to moderate disabilities. To qualify, candidates must have at least a master’s in psychology, be licensed in Maryland, and have at least two years of experience. This position will interview and hire the right candidate immediately for the upcoming school year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform Psychological evaluations of students
• Recommend students for special education services
• Assist in the preparation of goals and objectives
• Write IEP’s
• Consult with parents and staff regarding to results of assessments
• Keep records in accordance with state and federal law
Attain the work/life balance you deserve by applying today!
You can apply directly below or send a direct email with your resume to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled