Virtual School SLP **IMMEDIATE HIRE**
VocoVision is searching for a school SLP position in Connecticut. This position is 100% virtual with flexible hours that best fits your lifestyle.
Teletherapy can offer a much deeper level of knowing the child, and understanding what their world might really be like. Join our team today and advance your career in telehealth!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Offer appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions
- CT state SLP License
- Master's Degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
- Higher student success rates through VocoVision platforms
If you are interested in advancing your career as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled