Virtual School Social Worker - Arizona Licensed
Virtual School Social Worker - Arizona Students
VocoVision is committed to providing comprehensive educational support to students in Arizona. We are currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate Virtual School-Based Social Worker to join our network on a full-time basis under an independent contract arrangement.
- Facilitate virtual assessments and screenings to identify students in need of social and emotional support.
- Construct and implement individualized intervention plans for students.
- Counsel and support to students dealing with social, emotional, and behavioral issues.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and school administrators to create a supportive network for students.
- Provide resources and referrals to external agencies and organizations as needed.
- Upkeep accurate and confidential records of student interactions and progress.
- Participate in virtual meetings and professional development opportunities.
- Master's degree in Social Work (MSW) from an accredited program preferred, but will accept BSW.
- Licensed as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or LMSW in the state of Arizona.
- Experience working with school-aged children and adolescents.
- Strong communication and virtual communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team.
- Weekly pay
- Paid for direct and indirect services
- Work from home (fully remote position)
- Network of support specialists (both Clinical and Technical)
- Access to the state-of-the-art VocoVision telepractice platform and resource toolkit
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. You may also contact me via phone at (678) 951-0224.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled