Virtual School Social Worker in Michigan (Teletherapy)
Virtual Social Worker Opening in Michigan
Are you a Social Worker interested in working from home? VocoVision has the perfect opportunity for you! We are currently staffing a Social Worker to fill a fully remote position with a wonderful school district in Michigan.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Licensed/Certified School Social Worker in State of Michigan (LCSW or LMSW)
- At least two years serving students K-12 in as a social worker onsite
- Perform select evaluations, counseling sessions, and other activities within the Social Work spectrum remotely to school aged children
- Laptop or Desktop that has the capacity and is capable with our platform
- Participate in necessary meetings and programs like IEP’s and therapy sessions for various students
Advantages to working with VocoVision:
- No more commuting for work – WORK FROM HOME
- Completive Pay; 1099 Contract Position
- Flexibility in Schedule
- Reasonable Caseload
To be immediately considered for the position please email Fiona Harper a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-882-2167.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled