Virtual | School Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) Opportunity | Belvidere, VT
Are you seeking an opportunity to work from home? VocoVision is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for a fully remote contract position with a school districted in Vermont.
With VocoVision, therapists receive clinical and technical training as well as continuing IT support. Therapists also enjoy the autonomy, save time on transportation, and minimize the risk of illness. If you are interested in learning more, apply now!
- Contract Position
- ASAP - End of School Year
- 2.5-3 Days/Week
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- Fully Virtual
- Requires a Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of VT
- School experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
For more information about this position, please contact me at [email protected] or by calling 904-328-1742. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled