Virtual | School Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) Opportunity | Maryland
VocoVision is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for a fully remote contract position with a school districted in Maryland. This is a great part-time opportunity for the remainder of the school year.
With VocoVision, therapists receive clinical and technical training as well as continuing IT support. Therapists also enjoy the autonomy, save time on transportation, and minimize the risk of illness. If you are interested in learning more, apply now!
- Contract Position: ASAP - June 9, 2023
- Part-Time: 3 Days/Week - 7.5 Hours/Day
- Caseload Age: K-12
- Caseload Size: About 30 Kiddos
- Duties: Assessments, Participation in IEP Meetings, Monitoring and Development of IEPs
- Requires a Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of MD
- School experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
To be considered for this position, please contact Joëlle Garland at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled