Virtual School Speech-Language Pathologist Connecticut
Virtual School Speech-Language Pathologist – Connecticut
VocoVision is currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for a school district in Connecticut. By utilizing a HIPPA compliant online platform, VocoVision allows students in underserved areas to connect with quality therapists across the country.
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- Licensed SLP in Connecticut
- At least 2 years schools experience
- Developing and evaluating IEP’s
- Work from home
- Eliminate transportation cost and hassle
- Less overhead/increased autonomy
Please submit your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen if you would like to be considered for this position.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled