Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist - Hawthorne, California
School Speech Language Pathologist in California
VocoVision is in search of a highly skilled Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work Full Time with students for a school district in California. This is a remote position that allows you to provide speech and language services to students from the comfort of your own home. The selected SLP will play a vital role in helping students overcome communication challenges and achieve their academic and social goals.
- Current California Speech Language Pathologist License or the ability to acquire (SLP-CCC)
- California Teaching Certification Preferred
- Experience and a desire to work with children with special needs in an educational setting.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Knowledge of due process procedures including referral and assessment procedures
- 25 hours per week
- Mostly K-8th grade caseload (More details upon interview)
- Fully Remote
- $45-58 hourly wage
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled