Virtual School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in Maine
Job Title: Virtual School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in Maine
Job Type: Full-Time or part-time
About Us: At VocoVision and Sunbelt, we are dedicated to delivering exceptional teletherapy services to schools throughout the country. Our mission is to leverage the capabilities of teletherapy to provide high-quality speech-language pathology services directly to students, ensuring their academic and social success. We understand the importance of work-life balance and offer flexible options to accommodate your needs.
As a Virtual School Speech-Language Pathologist, your responsibilities encompass assessing, diagnosing, and delivering therapeutic interventions to students with speech and language disorders. Your typical duties will include:
- Assessment: Conducting comprehensive assessments to identify speech and language disorders in students.
- Individualized Treatment Plans: Creating personalized treatment plans tailored to each student's unique needs, establishing attainable goals.
- Therapeutic Interventions: Implementing evidence-based therapeutic interventions to enhance students' communication skills, covering articulation, language, fluency, and voice.
- Progress Monitoring: Regularly assessing and evaluating students' progress, adapting treatment plans as necessary.
- Collaboration: Collaborating with teachers, parents, and fellow school professionals to ensure a comprehensive approach to student support.
- Documentation: Maintaining precise and up-to-date records of assessments, progress notes, and treatment plans.
- Teletherapy Sessions: Conducting teletherapy sessions with ease, utilizing our user-friendly teletherapy toolkit and integrated ZoomPro account.
- Support and Education: Offering guidance and education to parents and caregivers on effective strategies for supporting their child's communication development.
- Weekly Pay: We prioritize your hard work, ensuring you receive timely, weekly paychecks.
- Equal Rates: We are committed to equitable compensation, providing the same rate for both direct and indirect hours.
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours: Enjoy peace of mind with a consistent workload and income.
- Supportive Clinical Network: Become part of a community of teletherapy professionals eager to collaborate and share knowledge to help you excel in your role.
- Full Tech Support Team: Count on our dedicated tech support team to ensure seamless and hassle-free teletherapy sessions.
- Intuitive Teletherapy Toolkit: Access a user-friendly toolkit designed to enhance your teletherapy experience and streamline your responsibilities.
- Onboarding Materials: Receive comprehensive onboarding materials to prepare thoroughly for your teletherapy assignments, ensuring you are fully equipped from day one.
- Testing and Therapy Materials: Gain access to an extensive range of testing and therapy materials to effectively support your students' needs.
- Integrated ZoomPro Account: Benefit from an integrated ZoomPro account to facilitate smooth video conferencing for your sessions.
- Ongoing Support: We prioritize continuous growth and learning, providing ongoing support and professional development opportunities to help you advance in your career.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a school setting as a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist.
- State licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in Maine.
If you are a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist seeking to make a positive impact on the lives of students, we d like to hear from you. Partner with us in delivering high-quality teletherapy services that empower students to achieve their full potential.
How to Apply: If you meet these requirements and are enthusiastic about the opportunity to work with us, please submit your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled