Virtual School Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Virtual School Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Florida to find a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team this school year!
- Master’s Degree in related field
License and Certifications:
- Licensed SLP in Florida
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Florida teaching certification
- 2-3 years in a school setting
- Assess and treat a variety of speech, language, and learning disorders
- Design lessons and activities to meet individual and group needs as stated in a student's treatment plan and/or IEP.
- Write and evaluate IEPs
- Share results of evaluations and progress with students, parents, and the education team.
- Follow all legal requirements and ethical standards in the delivery of student services
Working as a teletherapist allows you to gain autonomy and flexibility, avoid traffic and exposure to illness, and achieve an overall ideal work/life balance. To apply, send Meghan Tonnesen your resume and 2-3 references. If you have any questions, call directly at the number below.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled