Virtual School Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Virtual School Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision has been working with this school district in Vermont currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their growing team. This is a full-time teletherapy position working from home. The caseload will consist of k-5 students with mild to moderate needs.
- Work with and evaluate students daily in a k-5 school setting
- Create IEPs for each student
- Communicate with the school and parents on progress and updates
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Vermont Speech-Language Pathologist License
- Recent school-based experience
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours: 37.5 hours/week
VocoVision provides clinical and technical training as well as 24/7 support, which ensures success for the therapist, student, and school. Gain the flexibility you deserve and the time you need to have an ideal work/life balance.
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled