Virtual School Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Virtual School Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision is partnering with a school district in Idaho that has requested Speech-Language Pathologist to work with school students remotely. This is a full-time, work from home, teletherapy position that will be conducted from the comfort of your own home.
- Master's degree (MS or MA CCC-SLP)
- Idaho SLP License
- 2+ years of experience in a school setting
- Direct and indirect services
- Direct therapy provided during normal school hours
- 4 days/week
- Clinical and technical training
- 24/7 IT support
- On-site support
- Responsible for Testing, evaluations, and IEP case management
For immediate consideration, apply below or email your resume to VocoVision Account Executive, Meghan Tonnesen, at [email protected].
***Let me know when you are available to work (generally during normal school hours), so I can identify opportunities for you that fit your schedule. Being licensed in more than one state increases your opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled