Virtual School Speech-Language Pathologist Work from Home
Virtual School Speech-Language Pathologist – Work from Home
VocoVision is partnering with an exceptional school district in Iowa, who has a full time, contract position available for a Speech-Language Pathologist to work from home. Candidates seeking part time are also encouraged to apply, as the district may be able to work around the candidate's availability.
- A Master's degree or higher in Speech-Language Pathology
- An active SLP license in Iowa
- At least 2-3 years of school/pediatric experience
- Basic computer skills
- Effective communication skills
- Full time 37.5 hours/week or part time
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Work from home
- School year calendar
- Quick interview and hire process
Apply Below, or directly by sending a resume, to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected]. Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled