Speech Language Pathologist
We are seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to provide virtual speech therapy services to clients in Tennessee. The successful candidate will work remotely to provide assessment, treatment, and consultation services to children and adults with communication disorders. This is a full-time position with flexible hours.
- Conduct virtual assessments to evaluate speech, language, and communication disorders
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results
- Provide virtual therapy sessions to clients in accordance with treatment plans
- Monitor client progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Communicate regularly with clients, families, and other healthcare professionals as needed
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of client progress and services provided
- Participate in continuing education to maintain licensure and stay current with developments in the field
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current license to practice Speech-Language Pathology in Tennessee
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Experience providing virtual speech therapy services preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage a caseload of clients
- Proficient in using technology for virtual therapy sessions and documentation
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter highlighting your qualifications and experience in virtual speech therapy. We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for professional growth and development.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.