Virtual Special Education Position | Interviewing Now | Independent Contractor | Pennsylvania
Here at VocoVision we are the leading staffing agency helping support the generation of the future. We only hire the best of the best to help spread positive energy to those in need. Looking for people willing to spread their love to their communities. There is a full-time VIRTUAL special education teaching position in the Pennsylvania. We only staff the best of the best, so if you believe you are a good fit for the position, please apply online! The position takes place over the 2022/2023 school year. here are some more details below:
- Full-Time (Monday-Friday) (Work from Home)
- Start time ASAP to the end of the year.
- Caseload consists of tracking IEPs, attending meetings, and case management.
- Assisting students K-12th grade with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Pay Rate: $30-$40 an hour based on interview.
- More information upon interview.
- Needs a Master's Degree in Education, as well as a Masters in special education
- Must hold an active certification in the state of residence and worksite.
- Must have passion for working virtually with children.
- Previous experience with virtual special education teaching is required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Considered 1099 Independent Contractor.
- Tax Write-off Benefits.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Weekly Pay every Friday.
If you believe that you are a perfect fit for the position to help these students, please send a copy of your updated resume to [email protected] Then, I will get back to you about the next steps in the hiring process. The school district is actively conducting interviews so time is of the essence.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled