Virtual Special Education Science Teacher Needed | Oklahoma | 23/24 School Year
We are seeking a Virtual Special Education Teacher to join our team of education professionals. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering quality education to students with disabilities in a virtual setting. As a Special Education Teacher, you will work closely with parents, students, and other educators to develop Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and provide support to students to help them reach their full potential.
- Deliver virtual instruction to students with disabilities in grades 6-8 in accordance with their IEPs.
- Caseload and age group will be created based on skills and expertise.
- Collaborate with parents, general education teachers, and other professionals to develop and implement effective strategies to meet the individual needs of students.
- Conduct ongoing assessments of student progress and adjust instruction as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and IEP meetings.
- Participate in virtual staff meetings and professional development opportunities.
- Master's Degree in Special Education
- Valid Oklahoma Education teaching certification.
- Valid Science Special Education certification.
- At least 2 years of experience teaching students with disabilities.
- Familiarity with virtual learning platforms and technology.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Independent contractor position
- Professional Liability Insurance policy is required (may be obtained upon job offer)
- Hourly Compensation and Weekly Pay (30-35/hr average, based on experience)
- Access to our exclusive Tool Kit, materials, and support teams
This is a full-time position, and the successful candidate will work remotely. If you are passionate about special education and are committed to helping students with disabilities achieve their full potential, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and teaching certification for consideration.
SAM SCHWEINSBERG (she/her)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled