Virtual Special Education Teacher Needed in South Carolina | Full Time
Are you interested in taking your superpowers as a special educator home to work virtually? We're on the hunt for a dynamic, fun-loving, and tech-savvy teacher who believes that virtual learning is the key to unlocking a world of endless possibilities for students with special needs. If you're itching to sprinkle some excitement and engage students in a tele-wonderland, this is the position for you! Buckle up and get ready to embark on an epic adventure in education, all from the comfort of your own home.
Position: Virtual Special Educator
Location: Remote, requiring appropriate licensing in both your residential state and servicing state.
Contract Type: Independent Contractor. Full Time, 37.5 hours a week
Duration: Remainder of academic year (with potential for year over year renewal)
- Minimum of Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education or a related field.
- Hold a valid South Carolina K-12 teaching certification in Special Education. (And proper licenses/certificates in your residential state, if applicable.)
- Proven experience (2 years or more preferred) in working with students with special needs, including those with autism, learning disabilities, and emotional/behavioral superpowers.
- Fluent in the ways of virtual learning platforms and tools (Zoom, Google Classroom, interactive whiteboards you name it, you conquer it).
- Infuse your teaching style with creativity and adaptability, weaving fun and excitement into every lesson.
- Exhibit organizational skills so impeccable, even Batman would be impressed, to flawlessly plan and deliver instruction in the virtual realm.
- Possess a growth mindset and an unwavering passion for making a monumental difference in the lives of students with special needs the world needs you!
Ready to embark on an extraordinary journey in education? Apply now and join our network of virtual superstars, where innovation, compassion, and student success reign supreme. Don't miss your chance to make an impact and have a blast while doing it your destiny awaits!
SAM SCHWEINSBERG (She/Her)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled