Virtual Special Education Teacher (New Hampshire)
When you partner with us, you’re getting more than an innovative telepractice tech platform. You’re partnering with a team of specialists in our respective disciplines, committed to breaking down location and language barriers and creating connections between the country’s top school professionals and the students who need them.
We are currently looking for a full-time virtual special education teacher for the remainder of the 22/23 school year in New Hampshire!
- Full time: 37.5 hours/week
- Starts ASAP to ESY.
- 1099 contract position with VocoVision.
- Fully Remote Position.
- Current NH teaching credential
- Resource Special Teacher
- Elementary Caseload.
- Writing and attending IEP meetings.
- Compensation for both Direct & In-Direct services.
- Must hold active licensure in state of residence and work place.
- Mild/Moderate or Moderate/Severe credential
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must have some virtual teaching experience.
- Must be a US citizen.
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a VocoVision Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
The district is looking to hire! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
If you have additional questions, my contact information can be found below.
Director of Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled