Virtual Special Education Teacher opening in Maine
Provide Special Education Students with learning activities and experiences designed to help them fulfill their full potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. We are currently looking for a Special Education Teacher candidate to work with a school district in Maine
Job Details: This is a full time position, Monday through Friday. Caseload would be around 17-19 students K-12th
Example of Duties:
- Work collaboratively with parents, school staff, students, and community members in all program activities
- Assess students skills and determine their educational needs
- Provide guidance to the performance of students in an effective manner and provide corrective direction to students and staff
- Organize data for program evaluation requirements.
- Ensure measurable improvement in students academic and social performance.
- Develop and implement annual Individual Educational Program (IEP plans for students to include: present level or educational performance, special educational needs, instructional goals and objectives, and the special education and related services required to meet those goals.
Requirements for Consideration:
- Must have Bachelor's degree degree in Special Education
- Must be licensed in Special Education in Maine
- At least 2 years of experience teaching in elementary, middle, or high school students or working in a school based program
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled