Virtual Special Education Teacher- Pasco, Washington
Virtual Special Education Teacher in Washington
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Special Education Teacher (SPED) to join our network in Washington. You will be a key player in helping children with various learning difficulties receive specialized teaching and assistance as a SPED teacher. To create and carry out Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) catered to each student's particular needs, you will collaborate closely with students, parents, and other educators.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with special needs, in collaboration with parents, administrators, and other relevant professionals.
- Utilize various assessment tools and strategies to evaluate students' progress and adjust instruction accordingly.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student engagement and participation.
- Collaborate with general education teachers and other specialists to ensure effective inclusion and accommodations within the mainstream classroom.
- Employ a variety of teaching techniques and resources to address diverse learning styles and abilities.
- Monitor and document students' progress, behaviors, and achievements, maintaining accurate records and reports.
- Collaborate with parents and guardians to establish open lines of communication and involve them in their child's educational journey.
- Attend faculty meetings, professional development sessions, and other school-related activities as required.
- Masters degree in Teaching/ Special Education
- Valid Special Education Teaching Certification in Washington
- Previous experience working with students with special needs is preferred
- Dedication to ongoing professional development and staying updated on the latest research and best practices in special education.
- Weekly pay
- Paid for direct and indirect services
- No travel necessary
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled