Virtual Speech and Language Therapist - PreK-12th Grade
Licensed Indiana CCC-SLP Needed for Online Caseload
Are you looking for an energizing, meaningful, and highly rewarding career from the comfort of your home? Here at VocoVision, we have just what every virtual Speech Teletherapist. needs. Our company drives innovation in the academic world, connecting schools with expert remote instructional and service providers. Right now, we’re working with a district in need of a full-time, virtual itinerant SLP licensed in Indiana.
The perfect therapist for this opening will be comfortable providing assessments, evaluations, and direct therapy minutes in a teletherapy setting. You'll have some classroom experience under your belt, and an active Indiana SLP license with a credential to work in schools. This has an immediate start date, but we can be flexible should your current position require a notice of any kind. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to [email protected]
VocoVision Contractors will:
- Provides instruction and therapy to students with speech and language needs
- Provides consultation and assists general classroom teachers in helping students with speech and language challenges
- Commands good verbal and written skills
- Maintains professional ethics as established by the American Speech Language Association
- Conducts a screening program to identify learners with speech/language impairments
- Implement and follow the referral process as outlined School
- Administer and interpret appropriate assessments
- Provide professional development in identifying speech/language impairments
- Attend child study team meetings as requested
- Participate in developing appropriate I.E.P.'s
- Develop individualized educational programs for speech/language remediation and monitor same
- Develop an effective schedule for speech/language therapy
- Maintain records and reports necessary to provide and monitor an effective speech/language program
- Integrate goals and objectives into regular program
- Establish a parent/school inter-relationship in working with speech/language impaired learners
- Carry out directives of supervisor(s)
- Enjoy the benefits of 100% Work-from-home positions
- Receive compensation for direct and indirect services
- Be guaranteed their assigned hours
- Have extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- Enjoy the flexibility of Independent contracts
- Have established ASHA CCCs
- Be licensed in the state they practice in as well as the state they live in
- Have 2 years of recent experience in a school setting
If you are seeking our on-site options, please also feel free to reach out to me today! We have in person and assistant opportunities available as well and I would love to go over next steps for getting you started with one of our amazing schools.
If you’re interested in this virtual school SLP position, or are seeking a job you don’t see posted, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Please call or text (678) 748-5316 with any questions you may have.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled