Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist 23/24 School Year -Maryland
Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist 23/24 School Year - Maryland
VocoVision helps Speech-Language Pathologists find a flexible, remote opportunity to work with students in public and charter schools across the country. Move your talents from the classroom to the comfort of your own home by utilizing our user friendly and HIPPA compliant online platform. VocoVision aims to make this transition as seamless as possible by providing the software, training, and access to a team of highly qualified clinicians.
As a Virtual SLP, you will assess, diagnose, and treat individuals with communication and swallowing disorders in a virtual school environment. You'll work remotely, utilizing teletherapy technology to deliver therapy services. Responsibilities include conducting assessments, developing treatment plans, providing virtual therapy sessions, collaborating with educators and parents, monitoring client progress, and maintaining documentation.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current or eligible licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in Maryland.
- Experience with diverse populations and communication disorders.
- Knowledge of assessment and treatment techniques for speech, language, cognitive, and swallowing disorders.
- Strong communication skills for collaboration.
- Ability to manage caseloads and work independently.
- Proficiency in teletherapy technology and basic computer skills for documentation.
If you are interested in beginning an exciting career in teletherapy, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Caroline Clark at [email protected]
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled