Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist for K-12 Students
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
ProCare Therapy is seeking a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist to work virtually with K-12 students. As a virtual Speech-Language Pathologist, you will work with students across the country to help them develop and improve their communication skills.
- Provide virtual speech and language services to K-12 students
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to determine the need for speech and language services
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) and treatment plans for students
- Work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student success
- Document progress and maintain accurate records
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Active license in Speech-Language Pathology
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with technology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA or CFY supervision provided
- Comfortable with being a 1099 contractor and providing your own liability insurance
Apply today and join the ProCare Therapy team!
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.