Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist for Schools - Oklahoma
VocoVision is excited to offer a rewarding opportunity for a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023/2024 school year. In this role, you will provide virtual speech therapy services to K-12 students, helping them overcome communication challenges and achieve academic success. If you are passionate about telepractice and making a positive impact, we invite you to be a part of our mission.
- Conduct virtual assessments to evaluate students' speech and language abilities
- Develop personalized therapy plans based on assessment results
- Deliver engaging and interactive virtual therapy sessions using our state-of-the-art telepractice platform
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' progress
- Maintain accurate documentation of therapy sessions and student progress
- Masters degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Active license in Speech-Language Pathology
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with technology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA or CFY supervision provided
- Comfortable with being an Independent Contractor and providing your own liability insurance
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this Virtual Speech Language Pathologist position with VocoVision, submit your resume today!
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled